I CAN’T FIND MY TICKETS?
If you receive the tickets by mail, make sure you have checked your spam folder. If you still can’t find your tickets, please contact the ticket provider.
CAN I BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR?
Yes, there will be a limited quantity of tickets available at the box office.
ARRIVAL & ACCESS
WHAT IS THE ADDRESS OF THE LOCATION?
Nuona Fiera Roma – Viale Alexandre Gustave Eiffel, 00148 Roma RM
HOW CAN I GET THERE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT?
Bus / Shuttle Atac Line – Lines 808, 089, 701 and 701L for Fiera Roma. Cotral line – Stops F11043, F11044, 4596 . In train From the Tuscolana, Tiburtina, Ostiense stations connected to the Metro lines A and B, take the FL 1 Train to Fiumicino and get off at the “Fiera Roma” stop. Price 1,50 euro.
ARE THERE ANY PARKING SPACES AT THE VENUE?
The large area outside the fair is characterized by a large car park that can accommodate over 7000 cars, to which are added the 1000 places inside the district that can be made available to the organizers.
HOW CAN I PAY AT THE EVENT?
During the event it is possible to pay with cash as well as with all common cards.
WILL THERE BE A CASHLESS SYSTEM AT THE BARS?
No, you don’t have to exchange tokens or anything like that to pay at the bars and food stalls.
What’s the minimum age?
You have to be at least 18 years old to enter the event.
What are the opening hours?
Sunday 31.12.23 – 20.00 till the sun
Is there a wardrobe or lockers?
Yess, it will be.
Is there food on site?
Yes, there will be the possibility to dine for New Year’s Eve, reservation is required.
Are bags and backpacks allowed?
Please note that only small bags are allowed (up to size of DIN A4 format, approx. 20cm x 30cm). Our security team is screening all bags at the entrance. Notebooks, tablets, professional camera equipment, GoPros and similar technical stuff is not allowed. We would like to advise to bring as less stuff with you as possible – it will help everyone to get quickly into the venue.
What can I bring with me?
– ID card or valid driver’s license or passport (important!)
– Credit card, debit card or cash
– Small backpacks or bags
– Phones and charging packs
– Comfortable shoes
– Not just a good attitude…an AMAZING attitude!
What you shouldn’t bring with you?
– Illegal substances (zero tolerance drugs policy!)
– Weapons of ANY kind (knives, batons, CS gas spray etc.)
– Objects or clothes with discriminating, offending, provocative prints (text, symbols, expressions etc.)
– Hairspray, deodorant sprays and similar (aerosol cans)
– Food & beverages
– Skateboards, bikes, scooters or personal motorised vehicles
– Glass containers of any kind – Markers, permanent markers, felt pens
– Inflammable substances
– Instruments – Loudspeaker
– Large backpacks and big bags
– Selfie sticks
– Laser pointers
– Professional photo/video camera equipment (no GoPros, no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms or commercial use rigs)
– Audio recording equipment
– Drones or remote controlled vehicles
What if I have lost something?
If you have lost something in the hall during an event, please contact our security team on site. Afterwards, you can send requests to email@example.com